Thursday, January 23, 2014

These kids...always teaching me :)


One morning, a couple weeks ago, Roman spent over 2 hours putting various puzzles together.  There was Lightening McQueen, Dora, Peanuts...and on and on.  Every time he started a new one, I became more and more impressed by his patience and focus.  And every time he finished another one, I could see his confidence building.  "Puzzle master extraordinaire!!"  I would say as I passed his diligent work.  He smiled big, and I was reminded of the pattern that hard work plus patience, often equals ability and self assurance.

2 comments:

McAtee Family said...

Look at that smile!! I love this age - it's so amazing to see Ella discovering new things everyday.

Bailey Family said...

He is adorable. I wish I had some more patience right now...
Glad you captured this moment.