Monday, January 24, 2011

The big 3-0

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
David turned 30, and to celebrate, I threw a party.
My parents (out of town) offered their home, and we packed it in with dear friends and food.
There was a shuffleboard tournament and David-trivia quiz.
The after-party got pretty crazy with the Kinect Dance game. oh yeah we did.
David would like me to state for the record that he won his Dance Battle
(Soulja boy - level medium)
Apparently, the boy has moves.
It was a great night, and I really wish I would have taken more time to photograph.
So on Sunday, I told him I needed a picture to document 30 years.
We aren't exactly dolled up...
but it's us.
Happy 30th Birthday my love.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Caryn said...

Ahh - you're cute! Tara, you never cease to amaze me! What a great party. How did you take such great pictures indoors and at night? I had just given up taking good quality pictures indoors at night. You must have tips!?

Christy said...

happy birthday dave! the party looks like a hit! and did you really make that banner out of newspaper? that is so cool! you two are totally cute.

Jamiee Shores said...

It was such a fun party! Thanks for inviting us! You did such an awesome job on the decorations and food, I want that artichoke dip & cupcake recipe, they were amazing!

Nicole said...

You always create the best memories for your family!

Janet Johnson said...

Awww . . . what a sweet 30-year picture. And you are such a great party planner! You're making me wish I were there . . . especially to see those dance moves. :D

Holbrook's said...

So fun!!!

Isaura said...

aww cute picture of you two and equally awesome birthday decor!

Tish said...

Hi Tara!

David sent me the link to your blog. I'm sort of addicted. :) Great pictures and stories. I haven't seen or hung out with him since we were kids. I love how blogs bring people closer. :)

Happy belated David! :)