Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lily Anne Painter


My little Lily-lou-do.
The last picture strikes me the most.
I think I can see her 4 year old self peaking through.

Thursday we ran errands together. Just the girls. We talked and talked and talked some more. She had me find "beautiful music" on the radio (which is what she calls classical music) and then wanted me to tell her all the instruments that were playing in the piece. It's our little routine lately. We bought polka dotted sunglasses, and she carried her pink pony in her skirt pocket all afternoon.

I love her. I love her. My little girl is perfection.

(posting from somewhere in rural Missouri...we're heading back from a weekend spent in Nauvoo. Ahhhh despite my resistance, sometimes, technology wins.)

9 comments:

Lora said...

That is one beautiful little girl! I love that she calls classical musical "beautiful"! SO very true!

Christy said...

what a cute little girl. i love her little bob. so perfect. i can't believe she is almost four- wow! wasn't i just barely at her 2nd birthday party?

Nicole said...

The picture of her with the flowers is adorable! I know you'll continue to have and love those girl outings for a very long time!

Isaura said...

i love the little tributes you give to your children on your blog, even when it's not their birthdays or some other special occasion. what great memories for them when they grow up!

Rachel said...

She is simply gorgeous...just like her mom!

Rapp Family said...

What a beautiful photo shoot! You are so talented. I also love the tributes to your kids and all the fun you have with them. Sometimes I get lost in the things I have to do, and forget to just enjoy! Thanks for reminding me =)

K2 said...

I seriously love your blog. And you guys. :-)

Nicole said...

she is a preciousness! her little smile is contagious! :)

Janet Johnson said...

She looks so much like you! What a fun post. But 4??? Seriously?! Wow, time has gone fast.