Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Festival


I brought my camera, just left the memory card at home. shoot. I was especially sad when I found out Dave was going to be in the pie eating contest. double shoot. But alas, cameras abound these days, and one sweet girl lent hers (in photo) and another family emailed these great shots. Honestly, the best part of the contest was watching Zach's face. He was SO EXCITED, he'd never seen Dad do something so silly. Seriously, how great is childhood? Zach had never heard of/imagined such a thing as a pie eating contest...and to watch your Dad participate? Well, it was obviously memorable! All Miss Lily wanted to do was lick the whipped cream!

11 comments:

Whit said...

OH MY GOSH! I just read that you're pregnant!! Congrads Tara, that is SO exciting! I was just wondering if there were more little cuties to come :) My sister in law is about 12, or maybe 14? weeks pregnant. Whens your due date?? Ohhh I'm so excited for ya'll!

Jessop Family said...

I have those pictures you took. I will email them to you.

Nicole said...

did he win the contest? that is super cool, my girls would've loved to see their dad do that!!! how fun!

can i just say that i love lily's eyes. her eyes are gorgeous!

Uno Kidney said...

Tell me what kind of camera I need to buy to take awesome pictures.
emillard@gmail.com.
Seriously. i Must know.

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

So did he win?

dixonfamily said...

What great pictures of all of you!! Both Lily and Zach are in awe of their dad and Tara you look beautiful as always and Dave looks like a man about to win a pie eating contest!! Seriously, did Dave win?

Missy said...

What I love most is just how cool Zach thinks his dad is. I love when I remember those feelings and it's even better to see them happening to US with our children.

Love all of your faces. I love clicking on your blog Tara.

kat and jason said...

i love that. so, did he win!! i can just imagine zach's face---i would love to do a pie eating contest too....maybe a huckleberry one. maybe a chocolate one...i'm just hungry-can you tell.

Jill Revell said...

Look at his excitment! He is so proud. Too fun.

Isaura said...

how fun!! the first pic of you guys looks really cute. i love text on pictures, looks great.
oh, thanks for the move advice. i figured there weren't many options. i was just really unhappy with the rep. and a week later he hasn't called to see how move went or if we needed anything. prob because we were a local move and didn't make him much money, but still. i've simmered down now about it all. i'm just ready to get my house sold. have a fun halloween!

Brandon and Natalie said...

You've been tagged!